We are always keen to meet great talent, so if you’re looking for a significant senior career move or just getting your foot on the ladder, please get in touch at email@example.com.
A limited number of internships are also available.
Social Account Manager
• National portfolio working with Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane teams and clients
• Work hand in hand with Senior Social Strategists and Content team
• Drive award winning content and social for a strong and diverse client base
As our Social and Content Account Manager you will work across multiple clients providing them day-to-day content, community management, social ad buy and reporting.
You will work closely with the senior social strategist and content team to create and implement ongoing campaigns.
The purpose of the role is to help shape digital and social media strategies for all clients and independently manage the implementation of the varied activity involved in the day-to-day running of both digitally-led and more traditional PR accounts.
Crucial to the role of Social Account Manager is a solid understanding of the digital and social landscape. You should have your finger on the pulse of the rapidly evolving digital environment and should be well versed in social media trends and best practice.
The Social Account Manager is expected to work well in a team environment and demonstrate the ability to work independently with clients on a daily basis. Excellent organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously is a must.
This specialist role is expected to make a solid contribution to new business including brainstorming, support in the development of proposals, identifying organic growth opportunities and seeking out new business prospects.
Required Skills & Competencies
• Experience in social media management including content creation, community management and reporting
• Understanding of channel planning for digital and social
• Manage social media data analytics using various tools such as Social Bakers
• Experience managing and implementing social ad buy
• Sound planning, organisational and decision-making skills
• Capable of managing multiple projects with changing priorities
• Capability to build strong and effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Minimum 2 years agency experience
Competitive – to be discussed on application.
You will have access to a strong training program and receive full career development support as well as excellent parental leave benefits. Summer and Winter Half-days, a well-stocked kitchen and plenty of social activities will also help ensure you find some work life balance, keep well fed and watered - and have some fun along the way.
Please email Kate Marsh: firstname.lastname@example.org