We are always keen to meet great talent, so if you’re looking for a significant senior career move or just getting your foot on the ladder, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A limited number of internships are also available.
Senior Social Strategist
As Senior Social Strategist, you will oversee the social and digital strategy for our clients and work closely with the Head of Social (based in Melbourne) and the Haystac leadership team to win new business.
You’ll define and develop our best practice approaches, keeping pace with the latest trends, innovations and developments in this constantly changing arena. Because you’re results-driven, you’ll make sure we are listening, monitoring, measuring and evaluating as well as creating in the most effective, industry-leading ways.
Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for setting the strategies for our clients across multiple platforms. You will play an integral role in ensuring that our campaigns are fully optimised for social media while meeting our clients’ objectives.
• Strategic planning: Drive the strategic planning function for social across Sydney and other offices (as required).
• Clients: Provide senior counsel to clients, across both PR and Social accounts. Ensure delivery of best-practice social to clients.
• New Business: Actively seek out new business opportunities, lead pitch teams, contribute to a winning pitch methodology and team culture.
• Leadership: Provide social craft leadership and education for the Haystac team, the Haystac brand and for our clients’ businesses.
• Integration: Support Haystac’s role in integration with other state businesses, promoting participation in integration initiatives.
Skills and Attributes
• Excellent oral, written and visual presentation skills
• Strategic thinker with the ability to deliver compelling strategic solutions for clients
• Expert knowledge of social media and its integration across PR and other communications disciplines
• Proven new business winner
• Ability to collaborate with different teams within BWM Dentsu, Dentsu Aegis Network and with our client’s agencies
Experience and Education
• At least seven years’ direct experience in an agency environment, preferably with exposure to integration with PR
• Degree qualified in communication, marketing or related discipline
Interested?Please email Kate Marsh:email@example.com
Applications should include a CV and a letter outlining your interest and experience.
Account Director Consumer Lead
As Account Director, you will be responsible for the management of key consumer accounts and the strategic direction, growth and profitability of your respective business unit. You will be a strong a leader who inspires the team, peers and clients. You will be driven, smart, charismatic and creative.
• Lead a broad client portfolio that includes some of Australia’s most iconic brands
• Drive a creative and dedicated team working under the direct mentorship of your GM
• Work within an award-winning, strategic and passionate national agency group
Key Candidate Criteria
• PR experience as an Account Director (agency experience essential)
• Strong people skills – a leader, mentor and nurturer, focused on building a motivated, dynamic and happy team
• Strong planning, organisational and decision-making skills - ability to manage time over multiple projects
• Skills to provide ideas proactively to clients to maximise results and facilitate organic growth
• Experience in generating and securing new business
• Strong negotiation and influencing capability, internally and externally
• Confident strategist able to plan, budget and deliver campaigns across print, broadcast, social, digital and thought leadership
• Excellent writing and grammar skills
• Team player, not afraid to roll-up-your sleeves and hit the ground running
Whats on offer
You will be joining an ambitious but supportive and fun work environment where work/life balance is encouraged and access to training and development is actively promoted and provided. With top-tier clients, Haystac offers you the opportunity to fast track your career in a motivating and inspiring environment.
If this role sounds like you, please send your CV and a letter outlining your interest and experience to Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org